Is it just me or are drivers less and less aware of the rules of the road? I commute 60 miles a day and I can’t believe some of the idiotic behaviors I witness on the road. So I’m going to give you a little test to see how much YOU know about driving.
1) If a school bus is stopped in front of you on a 2-lane highway, with a solid yellow line is it legal to pass?
2) what if it’s a city bus?
3) If the light up ahead is flashing yellow should you stop?
4) Can you turn right on red if the light is showing a red arrow?
5) What if there’s just a sign that says No Turn On Red?
6) If you come to a 4-way stop sign at the exact same time as another driver, who can legally go first?
These questions were evidently not a requirement for drivers within a 50 mile radius of Atlanta because daily they make the wrong choice, wreaking havoc on our roads, not to mention my nerves.
So let’s see how ya do. I will post the answers in my next post and I truly hope you pass (for the sake of good drivers everywhere).